We’re excited to announce our second episode of the Pixar Post Podcast – in this episode, we cover (click any link to read additional details):
Update from Episode 001
- Thank you for the feedback from our readers
- Logo redesign is still under development
- The new voicemail tip line
- Pixar Post has joined the Vine community (the newest social media video-sharing service) – find us with the user name “Pixar Post”
- Pixar Canada has joined Twitter – be sure to follow @PixarCanada
- Pixar Canada received one of our custom PartySaurus Rex toys – be sure to watch their (and our) Twitter feed for updates over the next few weeks (with images of Rex).
- Mark Andrews (director of Brave) is heading back to Scotland to mentor students at the Glasgow school of art.
Spin Master’s Toy Agreement
- Toymaker, Spin Master signed a master agreement to produce the official Monsters University toys for the upcoming movie.
Disney Infinity Update
- High-resolution packaging images have been released
- New versions to be released annually
- Hackers may be able to reveal future characters
- Potential release date of June 18, 2013
The Blue Umbrella News
- Crew wrap party – comments from Pixarians
- Official world premiere date of the film as well as additional viewing dates
- Was The Blue Umbrella inspired by My Neighbor Totoro?
Real-Live Toy Story Interview
- Our highlights from our interview with Jonason Pauley
- How they broke the project down to get started
- How they avoided damaging Woody (and their camera) when working with a semi-truck
A Bug’s Life – Director’s Commentary
- We discuss our highlights from the director’s commentary review of A Bug’s Life (with John Lasseter, Andrew Stanton, and Lee Unkrich)
Day and Night – Director’s Commentary
- We discuss our highlights from Teddy Newton’s stunning short film
We hope you like our second episode – please feel free to let us know any feedback you have regarding episode 002.