In our third episode of the Pixar Post Podcast we discuss topics within the following areas:
Updates from the previous week
- Our introduction of several new logos (including our new Podcast logo) – or check out the photos from last week’s episode as well.
- PartySaurus Rex updates from the Spark CG Society job fair in Canada.
- The wackiness of the awards and some technical difficulties.
- Mark Andrews and Steve Purcell were spotted in kilts to celebrate Brave.
- List of awards that Brave was up for but didn’t take home the Annie for.
- List of awards that Brave took home the Annie for (with acceptance speech video).
The Good Dinosaur Potential Logo
- Discussion around the validity of The Good Dinosaur potential logo.
- Comments on this being Bob Peterson’s lead directorial debut
The Blue Umbrella
- Our six-second stop-motion animated movie showcases “Blue” blinking and looking around.
- Additional sneak-peek details surrounding variations of umbrellas can be seen in the short.
- Director Saschka Unseld is asking for your feedback on The Blue Umbrella – what should he discuss during his “making-of” presentation in Germany?
What We’re Working on
- A new contest is coming soon
- Creation of two new pages on our site – a list of current and upcoming movies and products.