Pixar’s Win or Lose series is set to premiere on Disney+ in 2023 and a new highlight video showcasing a few moments was released today via Disney+.
Additional screenshots and details from Pixar’s Win or Lose were revealed during the D23 Expo (Disney Fan Expo) in September of this year. Now, it’s great to see some additional animated clips from the series, too. The art style and fact that the same story will be told from the perspective of many of the players have us very intrigued about the show.
No official release date has been announced within 2023 at this point, but check out the complete Disney+ 2023 teaser video on YouTube or our edited video of only the Win or Lose clips (and screencaps) below. Note: The video doesn’t have any audio and we slowed it down so you could watch the clips more closely.
WIN OR LOSE – VIDEO AND SCREENCAPS
PIXAR’S WIN OR LOSE SYNOPSIS
Win or Lose follows the Pickles, a co-ed middle school softball team, in the week leading up to their championship game. Each episode takes place that same week, highlighting the perspective of a different main character—players, their parents, the umpire—each reflected in a unique visual style.
CAST AND CREW
Win or Lose is directed by Carrie Hobson and Michael Yates. David Lally, the show’s producer, noted several team members who helped craft many of the characters, lighting, and individual shots on Twitter.
KNOWN CAST AND CREW:
- Brendan Beesley – Animation
- Brian Boyd – Lighting Technical Director
- Edwin Chang – Shots/FX
- Alex Curtis – Layout Artist
- Amanda Deering Jones – Department Manager
- Daniela Dwek – Lead Character Model Rig Technical Director
- Scott Edelman – Shots/FX
- Lou Hamou-Lhadj – Character Artist
- Chris Haynes – Senior Production Coordinator – Shots/Lighting/Rendering
- Ryan Heuett – Layout Lead
- Brandon Kern – Animation
- Noah Klocek – Production Design
- Aimei Kutt – Tailoring lead, FX artist, additional rigging work
- Ana Lacaze – Shading and Groom Character Supervisor
- Holly Lloyd – Rendering (Technical Director, Sequence Lead)
- Bob Moyer – Visual FX Supervisor
- David Munier – Character /Set Technical Director
- Jonathan Page – Character Technical Director
- Max Sachar – Creative Producer / Production Supervisor
- Omar Sancristobal – Sr. Technical Director Character Modeling / Rigging
- Jenna Spurlock – Set Modeling/Dressing Technical Director
- Frank Tai – Sets Technical Director
- Christos Tzeremes – Sr Lighting Technical Director
- Patrick Yu Wang – Character Technical Director
- Tom Zach – Animation