First launched in 2017, September 5th celebrates Lightning McQueen day and all things Cars. Why September 5th? Because it aligns with Lightning’s racing number, 95.
In celebration of today being Lightning McQueen day and with Cars on the Road premiering in a few days (September 8, 2022, on Disney+ Day), Pixar released a ton of new sneak peek details from each of the series’ 9 episodes.
CARS ON THE ROAD EPISODE LIST
- Dino Park (Directed by Steve Purcell)
- Lights Out (Directed by Steve Purcell)
- Salt Fever (Directed by Brian Fee)
- The Legend (Directed by Brian Fee)
- Show Time (Directed by Bobby Podesta)
- Trucks (Directed by Bobby Podesta)
- B-Movie (Directed by Brian Fee)
- Road Rumblers (Directed by Steve Purcell)
- Gettin’ Hitched (Directed by Bobby Podesta)
Cars on the Road (Main Title song) by Bobby Hamrick
Extended clip of the “Salt Fever” episode
Note: Pixar Post may receive a commission for items purchased through affiliate links in this article — we thank you for your support.
We were also thrilled to see that the soundtrack (Walt Disney Records) composed by Jake Monaco was also released today! The soundtrack features the work of 79 musicians and 17 singers across all 37 tracks.
MORE ‘CARS ON THE ROAD’
Want to keep chatting about Cars on the Road, and view even more sneak peeks and insights from the series? Head over to the Pixar Post Forum thread all about the series.
Watch Cars on the Road on Disney+ starting September 8, 2022.