The highly anticipated Disney+ series Monsters at Work has just added a new character to the crew as Mindy Kaling is set to voice the role of Val Little, an enthusiastic member of the Monsters, Inc. Facilities Team (aka “MIFT”). If you recall, back in April of 2019 the character of Val Little was originally cast by Kelly Marie Tran.
Additionally, Bonnie Hunt will reprise her role as Ms. Flint, who was formerly in charge of training new Scarers at Monsters, Inc., but will now manage the department responsible for recruiting and training the funniest monsters to become Jokesters.
Ben Feldman stars as the voice of Tylor Tuskmon in the series, which introduces new monster characters alongside returning favorites, including Mike Wazowski and James P. “Sulley” Sullivan, who will again be voiced by renowned actors Billy Crystal and John Goodman. Starring alongside Feldman and Kaling as part of the MIFT crew is Henry Winkler (Happy Days) as Fritz, the scatterbrained boss; Lucas Neff (Raising Hope) as Duncan, an opportunistic plumber; and Alanna Ubach (Coco) as Cutter, the officious rule follower.
** Newly announced / updated
- Mike Wazowski — voiced by Billy Crystal
- Sulley — voiced by John Goodman
- Celia Mae (Schmoopsie-poo herself will return) — voiced by Jennifer Tilly
- Needleman & Smitty — voiced by Stephan Stanton (originally voiced by Dan Gerson)
- Yeti — voiced by none other than, John Ratzenberger
- ** Ms. Flint – Bonnie Hunt
- Bernard — also voiced by John Ratzenberger
- Cutter (a staunchly rule-abiding monster) — voiced by Alanna Ubach
- Duncan (an opportunistic plumber) — voiced by Lucas Neff
- Fritz (a scatterbrained boss) — voiced by Henry Winkler (The “Fonz” himself)
- Roze (Twin Sister of Roz) — voiced by Bob Peterson
- Millie Tuskmon (Tylor’s Mother)— voiced by Aisha Tyler
- Tylor Tuskmon — voiced by Ben Feldman
- ** Val Little (Tylor’s best friend) — voiced by Mindy Kaling (previously announced as Kelly Marie Tran)
Monsters At Work will begin streaming Friday, July 2, exclusively on Disney+.