Are you ready for a virtual Pixar celebration? Pixar Fest will kick off a month-long virtual celebration of all things Pixar starting August 31, 2020. Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of Toy Story, the month-long Pixar Fest will feature weekly activities, digital activations, Disney+ watchalongs (including Onward, The Incredibles, Up, and more), product launches, and more.
One of the things you can take advantage of today (August 31) is a special Pixar Fest Sweepstakes from D23, where you could win a few of their favorite Pixar products! To enter for a chance to win, visit the D23 Instagram page, like the post, and comment with #PixarFestSweepstakes. You can also take advantage of a special savings at Target, using their Target Circle app guests will receive 20% off all Pixar diecast cars and playsets until September 5.
Speaking of product launches, there are so many new and unique Pixar-themed products coming your way for Pixar Fest. Check out a few of our favorites listed below, including release dates and where to find them.
Note: Pixar Post may receive a commission for items purchased through affiliate links in this article — we thank you for your support.
- Luxo Ball, Jr Citizen Watch. Retails for $250. The Pixar Lamp and Luxo Ball, Jr. timepiece by CITIZEN celebrates the iconic animation studio with its signature lamp and ball printed boldly on a navy blue dial. An edge-to-edge crystal within a stainless steel case is complemented by a navy blue leather strap with yellow topstitch. Red and yellow-accented hands play off the colors of Luxo Ball, Jr. Powered by Eco-Drive technology, this Pixar watch by Citizen never needs a battery.
- Buzz Lightyear Limited Edition Citizen Watch. Retails for $250. Available at Kohl’s. The limited-edition Pixar Buzz Lightyear timepiece by CITIZEN will take you to infinity and beyond! Celebrate the beloved character from one of the most influential animated films of all time: Toy Story. In a stainless steel case, the black dial recreates the space ranger’s chest plate, featuring his badge at the 12 o’clock marker and a black silicone strap with Buzz Lightyear’s iconic neon green accents. A commemorative caseback features the Toy Story 25th Anniversary badge with the limited edition number out of 500 pieces produced.
Toy Story Pizza Planet Playmate Mini 4 QT Cooler – Retails for $29.99. Available at Igloo Coolers. Igloo® is excited to partner with DISNEY™ Pixar to bring you a special Toy Story™ Playmate Mini. The limited-edition collaboration features art that recalls the iconic space-themed pizza restaurant frequented by Andy and his toys: Pizza Planet.
Toy Story Alien Playmate Pal 7 Qt Cooler – Introducing the special-edition Toy Story Playmate Pal! A tried-and-true favorite around the world, this versatile 9-can cooler features our iconic tent-top design in a go-anywhere size perfect for average-sized lunch appetites at work or at play. Retails for $39.99. Available at Igloo Coolers.
Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Disney Toy Story 4 Camera – Specially designed mini 9 with your favorite toy story 4 characters printed on the front and back of the camera. Offers a cute and fun look. Retails for $59.99. Available on Amazon.
- Loungefly X Disney Wall-E Nylon Square Nylon Backpack – This nylon square backpack includes printed and rubber patch details. Retails for $50. Available at Loungefly.
- Loungefly x Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Mini Backpack – Faux Leather Mini Backpack with Printed, Debossed, and Applique Details. Retails for $70. Available at Loungefly.
- Wilderness Explorer Backpack – You’ll earn all the merit badges with this fun Loungefly mini backpack made to look like Russell’s from Pixar’s Up! Channel Wilderness Explorer vibes thanks to its replica merit badges and pins. It features a main pocket closed by a drawstring, a front pocket with snap closure and adjustable straps. Retails for $44.90. Available at Hot Topic.
- Bing Bong Cosplay Wallet – Faux fur zip-around wallet with tweed trim, with applique, embroidered, felt and printed details. Retails for $40. Available on Amazon.
- Bing Bong Nylon Backpack – This nylon backpack includes printed details and an interior laptop pocket. Retails for $50. Available at Loungefly.
- Bing Bong Nylon Pouch – Retails for $10. Available at Loungefly.
- Toy Story Alien Eye Ziparound Wallet – Faux leather with printed and embroidered details. Retails for $40. Available at Hot Topic.
- Loungefly x Pixar Wall-E and Eve Boot Plant Flap Wallet – Retails for $40. Available at Loungefly.
Pixar Logo Pullover Hoodie for Adults – Wear character from the whimsical world of Pixar and their famous studio logo on this soft and warm pullover hoodie with embroidered art and deluxe detailing. Retails for $44.99. Available on shopDisney.
AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 5
Toy Story Alien Pixar Remix Plush – Russell and Carl Fredricksen. Retails for $14.99. Available at shopDisney.
AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 5
- Buzz Lightyear Spirit Jersey for Adults – Your personal style jumps to infinity and beyond in this Spirit Jersey themed to Buzz Lightyear of Toy Story. Complete with Space Ranger uniform insignia and wing pattern sleeves, this comic pullover will be a blast to wear. Retails for $64.99. Available on shopDisney.
- Woody Spirit Jersey for Adults – Step lively and say ”howdy partner” in this western Spirit Jersey themed to Sheriff Woody of Toy Story. Complete with badge and homespun pattern sleeves, this “denim look” pullover will kick-up a corral of compliments. Retails for $64.99. Available on shopDisney.
Stay tuned for additional product launches and be sure to share your photos of your Pixar fest celebration with us on social media by using the hashtag #PixarFest.
Pixar Post — Julie