The theatrical release of Toy Story 4 is less than 100 days away, but that doesn’t mean that you have to wait that long to order your Toy Story 4 themed books. Numerous activity, coloring and reading books (including the must-have ‘Art of’ book) have been popping up on Amazon. The books will be released beginning May 1 through early August 2019.
Note: Pixar Post may receive a commission for items purchased through affiliate links in this article — we thank you for your support.
Below are the titles sorted by release date — click on any title for more information or to pre-order.
Edited May 7 — Since the largest wave of books has been released now, check out our full video preview of 25 different Toy Story 4 books here.
- Toy Story 4 Bubble Magnet Book (Board Book) – 8 pages. Get ready for new adventures in reading with Toy Story 4 Bubble Magnets! Your child will enjoy creating scenes with the 3-D bubble magnets as you read the story aloud. Designed for children 36 months and up, featuring over 12 specially designed magnets that adhere to the pages of the book, Bubble Magnets introduces children to exciting characters and fun stories that will inspire creative play.
- Toy Story 4 Learning Series (Board Book) – 22 pages. Woody, Buzz, Forky, and Bo Peep all have wonderful adventures that inspire learning and sharing. Read about each character, and practice drawing, too! Designed for children 36 months and up, the Learning Series offers children the opportunity to develop fine motor skills while having fun. This storybook includes a reusable magnetic pen and drawing pad as well as step-by-step instructions. The erasable drawing pad makes it easy to practice until perfect. Sure to please children and adults alike!
- Toy Story 4: My First Puzzle Book (Board Book) – 10 pages. Have fun playing with Woody and the toys in this action-packed storybook! A book and toy all in one, My First Puzzle Book comes complete with a brightly illustrated book, 5 sturdy puzzles, and color-coded pieces. Children ages 36 months and up will enjoy embarking on this exciting adventure featuring Woody, Buzz, Bo-Peep, and friends old and new! Children’s imaginations are sure to be ignited as they listen to the story, and then use the puzzles to bring the book scenes to life.
- Toy Story 4 Stuck on Stories (Board Book) – 10 pages. Woody, Buzz, and all the toys are back with a brand new adventure! A book and toy all in one, this Stuck on Stories activity kit comes complete with a brightly illustrated book, 10 well-crafted suction cup characters, and a great board game to share with friends. Children ages 36 months and up will adore this fun and exciting mission, featuring Woody, Buzz, and Bo Peep, along with a whole host of new characters. Children’s imaginations are sure to be ignited as they listen to the story, and then use the suction cups to bring the book scenes to life or to create their own new adventures for Woody and the gang.
- Toy Story 4: My Busy Book (Board Book) – 10 pages with included mini-figures and play mat.
- Toy Story 4: The Official Guide – 96 pages
- Toy Story 4 Little Golden Book – 24 pages
- Toy Story 4: Ultimate Sticker Book – 16 pages with more than 100 stickers.
- The Art of Toy Story 4 – 176 pages. With a story that’s spanned more than 20 years, the adventures of Woody, Buzz Lightyear, and the gang have captured the hearts of millions. The Art of Toy Story 4 invites readers to explore the next installment of Pixar’s beloved franchise through never-before-seen concept art, character studies, process animation, storyboards, colorscripts, and more. Featuring exclusive interviews with the production team on the making of the film and insights into their creative vision, The Art of Toy Story 4 reveals the vivid imagination that brought this story to life.
- Toy Story 4 Read-Along Storybook and CD – 32 pages. Readers can follow along on the latest Toy Story adventure with word-for-word narration, character voices, and sound effects from the film in this thrilling read-along and CD set.
- Toy Story 4: The Deluxe Junior Novelization (hardcover) – 144 pages
- Toy Story 4: Forky in Craft Buddy Day – 40 pages
- Toy Story 4: Movie Storybook (Disney Bilingual) – 24 pages.
- Toy Story 4: The Junior Novelization (paperback) – 144 pages
- Toy Story 4 Toy Box: Words to Play By – 120 pages
- Toy Story Quizzes: Giddyup, Partner! (Disney Quiz Magic) – 32 pages. Superfans of Toy Story are invited to test their knowledge in this quiz book. Nonfiction features highlighting social-emotional learning, the elements of storytelling, and character comparisons challenge readers to think critically about their favorite Disney stories. A reproducible back matter page allows readers to create a quiz of their own.
- Toy Story 4 Deluxe Step into Reading – 24 pages
- Toy Story 4: Woody Takes the Reins (Deluxe Guess Who?) – 12 pages. Meet the characters of the all-new Toy Story 4 movie in this interactive book with peek-a-boo gatefolds. This deluxe casebound book features a sturdy lift-the-flap on the cover that allows readers to play peek-a-boo with Woody.
- Toy Story 4 Magnetic Fun! (Magnetic Hardcover) – 10 pages. Play all day with your favorite toys—and some new friends—from Toy Story 4 in this interactive magnetic format. Re-create your favorite scenes from the newest Toy Story movie by placing the 12+ included character magnets right on the magnetic book pages while reading the story. Great for an on-the-go adventure, this magnetic Toy Story 4 title will quickly become any Toy Story fan’s favorite.
- Toy Story 4: Look and Find – 24 pages
- Toy Story 4 Graphic Novel – 72 pages
- Toy Story 4: The Offical Movie Special – 96 pages. Features interviews with the cast and crew plus everything you want to know about the latest installment in the Toy Story franchise that has entertained children and adults alike for many years.
- Toy Story 4: What Toy? (Disney Bilingual) – 32 pages
Pixar Post — Julie