Disney Infinity is easily our favorite game that we’ve played in the last several years – it combines exciting playsets, amazingly detailed game figures and allows an immense amount of creativity with its toy box sets. Releasing in stores everywhere tomorrow, April 1, is the final toy box pack for the first version of Disney Infinity, Phineas and Ferb.
Along with the Phineas and Agent P figures, you will also get the sky dome and ground texture discs to transform your toy boxes into the characters picturesque town. We should also note that we have played every adventure for all of the Disney Infinity characters and the adventure for Agent P may be our favorite in the entire game. If you love side-scrolling games, you’ll love this adventure.
Wave 3 Power Discs
Along with Danville’s favorite characters, April 1 is also the release date for the wave 3 power discs where you’ll be able to use the Toy Story Midway Mania blaster, ride Merida’s faithful horse (Angus), or use WALL•E’s fire extinguisher. The complete lineup of wave 3 discs are:
- Violet’s Force Field – The quiet daughter of The Incredibles can not only turn invisible, she can generate a force field that can reduce damage by 3%
- Mickey’s Sorcerer Hat – The infamous and iconic hat from The Sorcerer’s Apprentice allows characters to gain experience at a 2% faster rate
- Chernabog’s Strength – A representation of pure evil from Fantasia, you can summon the demonic power of this villain to do 3% more damage
- Rapunzel’s Healing – The magic of Rapunzel’s hair does more than make blonde locks continue to grow. Her golden hair has healing properties that can give a character 40% more health
- Wall-E’s Fire Extinguisher – A rare toy inspired by a classic scene from WALL-E, it allows characters to use the propulsion from a fire extinguisher to hover in the air
- Wall-E’s Collection – Transform the Toy Box in to the desolate wasteland that the Earth has become due to consumerism and neglect
- Buy ‘N’ Large Atmosphere – The Sky Theme becomes a swirling dustbowl filled with empty buildings that are mere husks of their former glory. The most notable thing in the barren horizon are the numerous Buy ‘N’ Large signs
- Toy Story Mania Blaster – The toy originates from the Toy Story Midway Mania ride in Disney Parks. Unlike the Goo Guns from the Toy Story Play Set, this is a weapon designed to damage opponents
- Angus the Horse – The beautiful black Clydesdale from Brave is fiercely loyal to Merida. Although he can be stubborn at times, his strong bond to his owner allows him to be coaxed into almost anything
- Tri-State Area Terrain – A simple and subtle texture, along with a few gadgets, that is reminiscent of summertime when Phineas and Ferb create their incredible inventions
- Danville Sky – Turn the Sky Theme into the backdrop of Phineas and Ferb’s Tri-State Area. One of their greatest projects, a giant roller coaster, can be seen off in the distance. In addition, you can spot the iconic building of Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated, the lair of Agent P’s nemesis
- Cruella DeVille’s car – Jump in to the villain’s car from 101 Dalmations to chase after friends and foes
- Disney Parks Parking Tram – This vehicle can bring back fond memories of a trip to the Disney Parks. It provides the great comedic value of driving around a parking lot tram, especially when challenging fancy race cars
- Calico Helicopter – The cunning and merciless villain from Bolt is always surrounded by cats and its master strategist. Take control of Dr. Calico’s helicopter which is fully equipped with rockets to rain fire from above
- Phillippe – The loyal horse from Beauty and the Beast is the trusty companion and only mode of transportation for Belle and her father Maurice. The horse is loyal, but has been known to get spooked easily
- Tantor – Tantor often seems to be timid and even cowardly. However, the gentle elephant has a deep bond with his friends and is often inspired to acts of bravery
- Dragon Firework Cannon – The cannon from Mulan originated in ancient China and precedes modern guns as one of the first projectile-launching weapons
Star Wars Lightsaber
Probably one of the most surprising and exciting elements that can be unlocked in Disney Infinity is the use of a Lightsaber from Star Wars. The lightsaber can be unlocked if you own all of the characters (not including the crystal figure releases) and bring each of those characters to at least a level 1 of experience. Then, all you have to do is enter the hall of heroes, make sure that all of the statues are present and the lightsaber will appear in the very center of the hall.
Once you have the lightsaber you can activate it with any character in a toy box – you will eliminate enemies in half the time with the incredible power of the weapon – watch our Instagram video below showing Woody take out the enemies with just a few swipes.
With the addition of the Phineas and Ferb toy box pack, the wave 3 power discs and the lightsaber, this is definitely another exciting release for the game and will certainly keep fans playing until the eventual release of Disney Infinity 2.