As the theatrical release for Cars 3 nears we couldn’t help but spread the word regarding all of the incredible activity, coloring, and reading books (including the amazing The Art of Cars 3) that have been popping up on Amazon. The books will be released between April 2017 – September 2017.
Below are the titles sorted by release date – click any title for more information or to pre-order.
Note: Pixar Post may receive a commission for items purchased through affiliate links in this article — we thank you for your support.
- Lead the Way – 40 pages. Click here to see our review on this incredible book.
- Cars 3 Big Golden Book – 48 pages.
- Cars 3 Little Golden Book – 24 pages.
- Driven to Win! (Step into Reading) – 32 pages.
- Cars 3: The Essential Guide – 64 pages.
- Speed to the Finish – 44 pages. This book is packed with over 50 stickers, coloring, activities, 2 collectible trading cards and a bonus code for a free digital Disney storybook!
- Cars 3 Junior Novelization – 144 pages.
- Ultimate Cars 3 Sticker Book – 16 pages. A colorful sticker book packed with more than 60 stickers featuring characters and stills from the animated movie.
- Back on Track (Step into Reading) – 24 pages.
- Cars 3 Read-Along Storybook and CD – 32 pages. CD set featuring character voices and action-packed sound effects.
- Cars Ready to Race: A Champion Coloring Book – 96 pages. Join Lightning McQueen, Mater and the rest of the entire Cars franchise characters.
- Cars 3 Storm Front Paintbook – Grab your paintbrush, it’s time to get creative! Disney Pixar Cars 3 Storm Front includes 8 amazing paints to complete action-packed pictures of Lightning McQueen, Jackson Storm, and all their racing pals (features 2 collectible trading cards to cut out and keep).
- Taken by Storm/How to be a Great Racer (Flip-it picturebook) – 48 pages. Children ages 3 to 7 will love this full-color storybook featuring two exciting stories based on the film.
- Cars 3 Rev it Up! (Color and Activity Book) – 48 pages. Includes 2 collectible trading cards.
- Cars Origins: Struck by Lighting – 128 pages. Just in time for the release of Disney/Pixar Cars 3, this fun-filled chapter book reveals the origin of the racer known as Lightning McQueen! Children ages 6 to 9 will love this dramatic chapter book extension story based on the Cars franchise.
- The Art of Cars 3 – 128 pages. Read Our Review of this book, here.
- Cars 3 Cinestory Comic – 384 pages.
- Cars 3 Tabbed Board Book – 16 pages.
- Cars 3 ABC Book – 48 pages.